ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well .. i got bored after some baby shower .. so i drove around and found this little location ..

Here is the results ..

And i took this shot at the cafe i stopped by ( THE WORST CAFE EVER .. i dont recommend it to anyone ... its on 8th street and around 152nd .. the make Crepes) Horrible Service !

Hope you liked ..

Let me know what you think

·
Banned
0 Posts
Gotta say I love your STi.

What lights do you have up front?

Great pictures. Some real nice shots. That bridge is a great location.

The next to last rainbow shot is really nice. And the night shot where you're directly under the Arrow sign is really nice. I'd use that as a desktop.

the cafe... lol. :screwy::rotfl:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

The next to last rainbow shot is really nice. And the night shot where you're directly under the Arrow sign is really nice. I'd use that as a desktop.

Thanks alot man .. Its not STI :whoa: BUT THANKS >. that is my first compliment that is a mistake !

THe lights are piaa's and if you are serious about the desktop .. pm me .. ill send u a full res pic of 3624 x 2456 (not exact)

·
Banned
0 Posts
lol wow. Kind of hard to tell it's not an STi when you got an STi scoop and spoiler ;-)

Yea i'll PM you, i use a lot of peoples pics for my desktops.

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Wow ... great looking pics and Suby!

Moving to Photography and Photoshop ...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

lol wow. Kind of hard to tell it's not an STi when you got an STi scoop and spoiler ;-)

Yea i'll PM you, i use a lot of peoples pics for my desktops.
and sideskirts :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thought this was a billiards thread. I was ready to belittle people that used the bridge.

sweet ride
lol sorry for the confusion :screwy:

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Very nice... Those are Great pics but some of them seem really dark, could be our computer though???!! I also like your STi...:)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very nice... Those are Great pics but some of them seem really dark, could be our computer though???!! I also like your STi...:)
no they are dark .. thanks for the compliment .. love your avatar with the sexy sonic yellow !

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
no they are dark .. thanks for the compliment .. love your avatar with the sexy sonic yellow !
THanks... But your Avatar is Far better then mine though!!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
THanks... But your Avatar is Far better then mine though!!
and why is that ?? thanks though .. i can help you make something better if you like .. ( not saying yours isnt cool )
:p

i have spare time till 2:30 .. so pm me a picture of yours and ill photoshop something for you :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts