ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought the car back in April and ever since I got it I cant stop improving on an already amazing car. A friend told me having a wrx gets addicting because you constantly want to buy parts and working on them and I didnt believe them until now. So here we go.

When I first got her

Next up I blacked out the tails to go along with my black and blue theme

Then I bought a JNA catback

I decided to ugrade to 06 tails and I had the headlights and fogs tinted and then put on tenzo dc6 v2 18x8's wrapped in 225/40 toyo proxes.

Then Christmas came!!!

Before then super cold weather came I managed to install the jdm I badge and blue hellas

I also swapped out the stock wrx interior for sti carpet seats and door cards thanks to 860 GO

Jna lip and sti splitters are finally on along with a megan racing catless downpipe and an upipe

I decided to go with the sti wing so here it is

side shot

pillarless grill mod along with spraying the center ofthe bumper back
possible new paint scheme?

As of 5/9/12:
-New Sti JDM pink 565cc injectors
-vf43
-sti tmic

Agency power uel header

sti air splitter

and of course the sti hoop scoop

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I can honestly say the mod bug has struck and no matter how hard I try, I can't stop making her better and better.

·
Registered
750 Posts
No offense, but thank god you got rid of that blacked out tails on picture 2&3. Looked way too black to me to the point where it's dangerous around traffic.

Also good thing you got rid of the VTA BOV that you had in picture 8. Those noise maker BOV's can do more bad than good in our boxer motors.

Your car looks good! :wave:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya the lights were cool for about a day then I went on a hunt for the 06 tails. The BOV sucked. I had way to much turbo surging even on the slightest decrease in acceleration so when I swapped to the sti set up I made sure the recirculator went back on. No offense taken because I totally agree

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a major update. After blowing the stock 2.0 back in June, I decided it was time for a complete build. Here's how she sites now:

Parts supplied by JNA Performance Parts
Built/tuned by The Shop
Trans built by Import Performance Trans/ Level 10 Trans

ej257 shortblock with JE pistons and rods
rebuilt 2.0 heads
STI top mount
DW 750 cc injectors
Tomioka 20g
Walbro 255
Gimmick inlet
tial 44mm ewg/up pipe
megan racing downpipe
Ageny Power header
P&L Motorsports straight pipe/ generic 3 axle back...when I feel like being subtle.
Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator with auto trans cooler
K&N sri
IPT full race 4eat auto trans set up...Yes I kept it a highly modded auto wrx

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It sounds good in short intervals. Not an exhaust you want for trips or long commutes, but it does have a vband flange for quick changes to a muffled exhaust.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts