ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to say hi to all i'm a new member. i had a honda before my 05 wrx so i know the deal to search before posting. 1st question i want to get the brembos up front and rear i've been looking at the ones for sell at gruppe s and was wondering if anyone had any experience with putting them on. i read that the 04 sti will fit compared with no mods compared to the 05 sti+. my main question is they do make brembos only for the wrx and its just plug and play???

·
Registered
0 Posts
u can look on ebay for them

·
Registered
593 Posts
the problem is not the calipers as i understand, it is the rotors, the 2004 STi's were are the same bolt pattern as the WRX's of all years. the later STi's 05+ are 5-114... so as ive read, which i am considering a sawp like this as well, you can get the brembo calipers from any year STi, as long as you but rotors for an 04. so you would find a set of 4 calipers on ebay for around 450-500 bucks and pick up some rotors and pads from your fav online dealer and you are set for less than a grand! good luck man!

Matt

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
re brembos

so i could buy any year calipers and just buy 04 sti rotors if i go with sti brembos and can install them? Seems cheaper but to good to be true? its less than buying the brembo front and rears for 2-3 grand. :) thanks for all the replys i love it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
brembos

i hear that i will just wait tell a good deal comes by. does it happen much on here group buys for brembos if so hit me up. thanks again for all the replys.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts