Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello community,

So I had a 2018 STI that I crashed in April of this year, the insurance was going to repair it but during that time and 6 months later they ended up totaling out my car because it was beyond repairable.

During the first month of waiting for my car I purchased a few parts for my car thinking I would install them but as you know I don't have that car anymore.

I am now posting all the new parts I have from my car which is going to be my loss but your gain so please be fair with me as I will with you.

All the parts listed will be brand new Unless stayed other wise. I had a lot planned for my STI but I never got a chance to get it done.

for about 2 months still in perfect conditions all hardware included 110 Shipped
APR PERFORMANCE CARBON FIBER LICENSE PLATE BACKING - 2015+ WRX / 2015+ STI

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Alright guys who didn't get what they wanted for Christmas!! Well here is your chance to get what you do want for Christmas at a highly discounted rate. The parts that have pictures are still available!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry to hear about the car :( I just had one totaled out at the end of summer and it's not a fun situation :/

Regarding those mudflaps, are they more green than in the stock photo or does the branding appear more like a neon yellow? I can do yellow on the blue car, but have to convince myself that green won't look bad lol

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry to hear about the car :( I just had one totaled out at the end of summer and it's not a fun situation :/

Regarding those mudflaps, are they more green than in the stock photo or does the branding appear more like a neon yellow? I can do yellow on the blue car, but have to convince myself that green won't look bad lol
Thanks! Yeah it was tough especially since I only had for a few months and the year before that I sold my 2014 wrx hatch so now I’m back to my POS daily until the 2020 comes out hopefully redesigned.

As far as the green it’s a direct match to the neon yellow of the 2018 and above Sti. Which in my opinion can go with any of the models. I also have brand new front and rear badges along with bumper badges that I can throw in with the flaps if you’re interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oh goodie goodie! :D Those emblems are the same neon yellow, yes? You've piqued my interest :)

EDIT: lol the good ol' boring daily. Hang in there. I'm sure it will be worth the wait, whether they redo it or not

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh goodie goodie! :D Those emblems are the same neon yellow, yes? You've piqued my interest :)

EDIT: lol the good ol' boring daily. Hang in there. I'm sure it will be worth the wait, whether they redo it or not

Yeah they are.
I can send you a picture tonight when I get home from work.

Yeah I'm not complaining with the daily. 125 bucks for gas this month compared to 250-300 a month with the STI.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just want to throw it out there that this was a seamless transaction. If I needed more stufffff I'd have no qualms grabbing it from this dude. Definitely some of the best communication, description of items and fastest shipping I've dealt with. Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry about the car again.....I picked up the roof spoiler, coin holder, and f1 light.... good communication, very friendly, fast shipping..... don't be afraid.... buy his stuff and help a brother out while getting a good deal! @JGlennO23 on instagram if ya'll wanna see the roof spoiler.... subispeed's pictures aren't that great.... thanks again man

1 - 20 of 30 Posts