ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i am a huge huge fan of upgrading pads/brake lines. I love the Hawk Product, and love the Stoptech braided lines. Was the first thing I did on both SRTs. especially on the 300, that 5000lb beast with big beautiful Brembos was begging for braided lines. Anyways, I recently read this article on Agency Power braided lines

World's Fastest BMW 135i Uses Agency Power Brake Lines | PRLog

and saw that the guys over Fastwrx.com (Who are relatively close to me) make their own DOT approved

Mach V Stainless Steel Brake Lines - Brake Lines & Fluid

anybody have any experience with any of these? The price is not considerably much different. But was curious if anybody had used either, or had any input? I want to stick with StopTech but i like to support local vendors (MachV) and you can't ignore the above article about the AP lines.

I am also not currently swapping rotors or pads yet. Well i may swap the pads. pads are so cheap, and i love the Hawk pads Ceramic and HPS!

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
I wouldn't use anything from agency power. Personally I got goodrich lines. They're cheap, proven, and have a long standing racing history.

As far as pads... I've always loved the Ferodo ds2500

·
Æternum
20,937 Posts
I have the Stoptech SS lines and they're not much different in price than the links you've posted. I have a BBK and the lines still have no flex.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts