ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I need to do the brakes on my 2003 WRX as they are squealing now at 42,000 miles. Does anyone know where i can find any instructions or tips? I've done plenty of disc brake jobs on Mustangs and Firebirds, but never on anything like my WRX. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steve
03 WRB WRX

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Excellent pictorial. Now i've got to find someone that stocks the pads. Neither of my stores near here carry them.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
there's tons of vendors that sell them on ebay. most of them are real stores that use ebay for extra e-business. you can usually get a complete set in the $60-$90 range (plus about $15 shpping). Prices are really not that bad and I had mine in 5 days.

get some SS lines while you're at it...there's 2 or 3 vendors that sell them for $89. I just installed some....no fitment or quality problems of any kind here.

i ended up going with Axxis Metal Masters. Much less dust than Ultimates and last longer. You DO give up a little performance in the repeated 120-0 MPH area compared to Ultimates but I don't do enough of those to worry about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts