Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my 18 wrx for a bit now and have gotten into racing so I’m trying to find the best way to win these rolling races. do any of you brake boost in your fa20dits? Not sure if I should try it out

·
Super Moderator
11,182 Posts
This site does not support or condone street racing.

·
Æternum
15,723 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,182 Posts
If you're on the stock turbo it's pointless the turbo spools up super fast
Not as fast as brake boosting. However the op has already alluded to his street racing elsewhere so there isn’t much advice to offer as street racing topics are not allowed here.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Take a massive puff of vape, tilt your flat billed cap up, tap the brakes, then floor it toward the empty flat field. There's a hidden short cut there +5 street cred points. Do this in front of a cop for +20 street cred points, where you can unlock the hella-flush upgrade.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
19,648 Posts
I've got an MR2 so children rev at me nowadays. There was some poseur wearing a knit cap under a hoodie in the car next to me. This is SoCal. It's 25-30' outside, it's halfway through April. People are perspiring and I go outside in shorts and a T, with sunscreen, but this imbecile has to dress up like the FBI composite sketch of the Unabomber. Are you cold, honey? Is that the problem?

·
Premium Member
6,716 Posts
If you're on the stock turbo it's pointless the turbo spools up super fast
Had my 18 wrx for a bit now and have gotten into racing so I’m trying to find the best way to win these rolling races. do any of you brake boost in your fa20dits? Not sure if I should try it out

Your post is bad, and you should feel bad.

If you want to try brake boosting, go for it.. it's your car. Brake boosting, racing.. both are going to be bad for your engine (and car in general). Plus, if your car is still anywhere close to stock it isn't remotely fast, so it sounds like a fruitless endeavor to me.. but what do I know.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts