ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
It will have to be custom fit to a different exhaust. The BPM came as a full 3 piece turbo back that doesn't match up to the standard lengths for downpipe, midpipe, and axleback. It's a gorgeous sound, but without the resonator, I'm sure it's fairly loud and raspy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sinister is correct i should have said something about it. bpm seems to be a complete turboback exhaust system that doesn't really match up to standard wrx lengths. The axleback is meant for the car and has the hangers to help mount the muffler to your wrx however you will need someone to custom weld or fit a catback to bolt up to the axleback. I had a custom welded midpipe that bolted up to it and it sounded greattttt not raspy at all. for just a catback it sounded pretty mean....reason im not selling that midpipe is because i used some of the stainless steel on it for a straight pipe on my current exhaust

·
Registered
40 Posts
i am..i have a 3 inch catless system right now but one of my back to mounts broke off..will this bolt to my 3 inch catless system?

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
i am..i have a 3 inch catless system right now but one of my back to mounts broke off..will this bolt to my 3 inch catless system?
only if you already have a BPM. It is not the same length as any other exhaust. Im almost tempted to buy this as a backup for my BPM and get one of them coated black and switch back and forth.....hmmm

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Im interested, just not at that price. I know its not high but its going to be very tough to sell this thing as BPM is a rare exhaust and most people don't want to custom fit it to their current setup.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Kind of what I'm thinking. But only if i can get it at a great price.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts