ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
BPM 3" (yes all the way through!) $649 shipped! FREE GROUND on entire store as well!

www.boostbuddy.com has limited time free ground shipping! Take a look around the store, this makes for some incredible deals!

BPM GT/TT race version for $649 SHIPPED this is an incredible deal on one of the only 100% 3" 100% Polished, 100% stainless TBE on the market today from a company that has been on board since 2001!!

http://www.boostbuddy.com/servlet/the-196/BPM-WRX-TRUE-3"/Detail

·
Hammerdown Mod of Thunder
24,095 Posts
Sweet sounding exhaust. :cool:

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
BUMP!

Got mine the cheapest anywhere from boostbuddy, and the price is WAY lower than I got mine for. Gorgeous sounding exhaust. Purrs with the silencer, and ROARS without.

Thanks again nate!

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Bump for a great price and a nice exhaust. I ordered mine today.

Thanks to Nate, Nick and Kristin

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
Bump for a great price and a nice exhaust. I ordered mine today.

Thanks to Nate, Nick and Kristin
Let the club know how much you absolutely love it. Did it come catted or sans?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just a side note on the Twin Dump downpipe, the lip has to be trimmed slightly as it is intentionally longer to accomidate any aftermarket/factory turbo.

Nate

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
just a side note on the Twin Dump downpipe, the lip has to be trimmed slightly as it is intentionally longer to accomidate any aftermarket/factory turbo.

Nate
i just got the package today, i haven't opened, thanks alot guys.

as for trimming the lip, can this be done with a dremmel or will i need a die grinder? i've never done any metal work, will this be difficult to do for a noob?

edit: opened package, E-mail sent.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts