ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Bought a 2008 WRX last weekend. Been my dream to have one for a while. Fell in love with the 06 body style but couldn't afford/find one without high mileage. I bought an 06 2.5i last year when my Nissan SE-R Spec V blew up. Checked autotrader just to see if any WRX's came up, and this little baby popped up 5 minutes down the road. The 08 body style is starting to grow on me. Anyways, always wanted a white car with black rims and she came with them. I'll miss the little 2.5i, but I'm happy to finally own a WRX. Any tips on the car are greatly appreciated as I am still sorta new to the Subaru. I am also definitely new to turbos so I don't plan to mess with it too much (for now.) Well here she is. Sorry for the big pics. Doing a full wash/wax detail tomorrow...

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome and Congrats!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks :) I'm still uncertain if I want to keep those rims or not. Little too flashy for my taste, but they came with new tires so I'm keeping them for a while. My old Nissan came with a list of problems when I signed up on a forum. I know Subies are great cars, but is there anything I need to look out for with the '08? Again, thanks for the warm welcome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts