ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm excited, my Bosal Single Tip catback is coming in today...from the sound clip I got from Daddysscp, it sounds mean as hell. I saw his post on NASIOC, I see that the clip was of a basically stock WRX...

I have a catless uppipe and downpipe...can I expect the exhaust to be even louder than that? (that's not necessarily a bad thing mind you, I'm just curious hehe)

Thanks!

slim...

·
Registered
449 Posts
I think the sound is just about right. You know the sound is right for you when at times you think it's too loud and at other times not loud enough lol. Definetly not obnoxious loud.

I added it to an UP/DP combo, no EM and I swear it made the biggest gains (although no one believes me ) :wiggles:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Vitamin,

Yep, they're the more conservative of the two Bosal catbacks...but woo did the thing sound like it came alive at WOT. Just what I like :) hehe, kind of a "you don't know what hit you until I fly by you" :wiggles:

slim...

·
Registered
447 Posts
Ive had the bosal/spt on for a few days. It is VERY quiet. I have the last cat however, and cabin noise is similar to stock. No droning, even with RA gears the car is quiet at highway speeds.

·
Registered
171 Posts
ive had the bosal single tip for about a month now. its the best sounding exhaust out there. plus its 3'' . good choice im getting the helix up/down pipe soon so tell me how you like it with your set up.

·
Registered
449 Posts
One thing I wondered. How did you guys connect this to the DP? Did you use the stock donut? I did and I wondered if anyone did it flange to flange and if it worked out ok..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts