ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just added the Stage2+ SF LC Normal Map and was wondering if the boost level looks normal or if I should be using a different map...I noted there were low, high, and severe level maps on their site.

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
6,501 Posts
No........Cobb's map notes are saying that. Are you running a catted downpipe?

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
zaubuchon182 said:
No I am cattless
Cobb requires a catted downpipe

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
zaubuchon182 said:
My mistake...I am catted, I originally was going to go cattless tho
zaubuchon182 said:
Should I load a different Cobb map until I get this thing Protuned?
If you're following Cobb's map notes, then you should contact them for support.

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Yeah, you're significantly over target boost levels. Check everything (SFI/Post MAF hose, DP, CBE, etc connections), reflash the map, and try again. If you hit over 19.2, call Cobb. However, it even says in the notes that if you're experiencing overboost/creep, change to the LWG map. That's most likely what they'll recommend you do first. "LWG: Lower wastegate duty cycle (LWG) for use when regular calibration produces higher than targeted boost."

·
Registered
902 Posts
It depends how your getting those boost numbers too. Data log a 3rd gear pull from 2000rpms to 6500 at wide open throttle on a flat road.

·
Registered
78 Posts
It depends how your getting those boost numbers too. Data log a 3rd gear pull from 2000rpms to 6500 at wide open throttle on a flat road.
This. If you got 20.3 on a high load, high gear pull, its not abnormal. Not good for the car, but it can occur when driving like this.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts