ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a Cobb turboback erxhaust, Cobb up-pipe, Prodrive cold air intake, and i was thinking of ordering a new fuel pump for a 2007 WRX Does anyone know what a safe boost would be? I was told 19-20 by AMS.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I just ordered a Cobb turboback erxhaust, Cobb up-pipe, Prodrive cold air intake, and i was thinking of ordering a new fuel pump for a 2007 WRX Does anyone know what a safe boost would be? I was told 19-20 by AMS.
that might be pushin it a bit with the stock turbo. id turn it back a notch to 17-18

·
Banned
0 Posts
I would like to know before hand what they are using to tune the car. With enginuity you could see 18.5 pounds of boost with a good tune. Those numbers are optimistic though and would require a carfull eye to make sure the car is alright in those boost levels.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would like to know before hand what they are using to tune the car. With enginuity you could see 18.5 pounds of boost with a good tune. Those numbers are optimistic though and would require a carfull eye to make sure the car is alright in those boost levels.
Ill let you know A.S.A.P.

·
Premium Member
15,697 Posts
Get whatever EM they like to use to tune. They should have already specified this. It they are thinking of using an MBC, run away.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Get whatever EM they like to use to tune. They should have already specified this. It they are thinking of using an MBC, run away.
+1

Enginuity is a good!!! They might use that to tune then you have EM.

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
I do not think AMS does ProTunes. I'd contact them and see what they prefer to tune with.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts