ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I start my car and start driving immediately my car will boost 9-11 psi for only the first two or three gears, after it won’t go past 4-5 psi at all after that unless I turn my car off then back on. Has anyone had this issue?

·
Æternum
20,438 Posts
Not enough information.

What car?
List modifications if any

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Æternum
20,438 Posts
Is this car protuned?

What Intake is installed?

What boost controller is installed?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are both Cobb and I have the car tuned to stage 1 + ebcs 93 v350 from the Cobb access port

·
Æternum
20,438 Posts
Please log and post the following:

1. Dynamic Advance Multiplier (DAM)
2. Long-Term Fuel Trims (AFR Learning #1)

Verify that the vacuum plumbing on the EBCS is properly installed and not cracked (this can happen). It would be in your best interest to remove the BOV and replace with an OEM BPV. Apart from an MAF metered vehicle not running properly with a BOV, they are also notorious sources of leaks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AF learning one -8.59 when I’m at dead stop zero when I’m moving be DAM is staying at one And I’m only boosting five psi

·
Æternum
20,438 Posts
Zero when you are moving or zero when you ACCELERATING?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
goes to zero when I start accelerating, off the gas -8.59. Turned my car off and back on started boosting 11-12psi for about 15 seconds and it hit 2.4 when accelerating for that moment

·
Æternum
20,438 Posts
Well of course it goes to zero when you accelerate - the ECU is calling for open loop fueling.

I'd be happy to look at a log for you.

Take the car out and drive around normally, then do a couple pulls in second and third gear. Please obey local traffic regulations.

Log the following:

Boost (Manifold Relative Pressure)
Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP)
Calculated Load
RPM
Vehicle Speed
TD Boost Error
DAM
Throttle Position
AF Learning #1

If you can, take the car on the highway and cruise (try not to make abrupt transitions on the accelerator).

Then take the Excel file log and post it here.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I data logged my ride home unfortunately I didn't have any luck boosting over 5 psi, also I have a MacBook and it is not letting me upload the catalog onto here

·
Æternum
20,438 Posts
Copy and paste into Google Sheets and share the link

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Æternum
20,438 Posts
No, I'm sorry. I would need the spreadsheet file, not a screenshot.

Do you have a PC? Upload to sheets.google.com and share the link here.

·
Æternum
20,438 Posts
Yeah, IDK... still not there.

When I share tables, I grant shared access to the spreadsheet within Google Sheets. Whatever this is doing is not working.

There's a little tag at the end "pubhtml" which is probably calling the file to be published as an HTML file. See if you can share the table as just a Google Sheets link.

·
Æternum
20,438 Posts
Here... share the sheet, then select "Public" in access and select the Editor option in the drop-down. Share that link here.

·
Æternum
20,438 Posts
Perfect!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts