ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a cai upipe downpipe turboback exhaust from injen with a turbonetics boostcontroller and a turboxs rfl bov im running 16 psi with stock injectors rails and pump i run 93 octane now could i run more boost if so how much and if i ran octane booster could i run more boost and if so how much more

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
ok since you didn't bother w/ a search I don't think I'm going to bother with politeness.
1... cai's suck balls. 2. bov's suck too and I'm annoyed by the annoying sound.
3. a downpipe is part of the TBE they don't need to be listed seperatly.

Basically you have TBE + Uppipe + MBC... 16psi will probably put you in the 90's for IDC already up top and if the CAI is screwing w/ the AFR's it may be maxing out.... basically w/ your set up I wouldn't run more than 16 but if you want you can run as much as you like.

4. Octane booster if your talking about those can's they sell at autozone will generaly raise a tank of 93 to about 93.1 so on that you could easily run another .000001 lbs of boost... if you mean something like tolulene... well then you could run more but I would still recommend at least an air fuel controller on the car to ensure a proper mixture (safe & powerful).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts