ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may answer my own question once I flash my base map to stage 2, but I thought I'd put this out there anyway...

I installed my helix up/dp and greddy catback the other day. Sounds great (loud as hell compared to stock) and everything. However, I'm not even getting as much boost as I was w/ just stock + AP stg 1 flash. I'm only getting max of about 13psi when WOT. When just stock + stg 1, I was getting high 14ish -15psi consistently.

Now, again, my base map is still set to stg 1 93oct. I was a moron and tried changing base maps while the car was idling. I got the dreaded voltage error. My stomach dropped for a moment 'cause my car shut off. I was able to turn it right back on, though, and my base is still @ stg 1 93oct.

So I'm wondering if flashing my base map to stg 2 93oct will improve boost levels.....or.....if I need to look into possible wastegate arm, leaks, etc.

Anyone have suggestions? I wouldn't think I'd get lower boost levels than stg 1. If anything, I would expect the same w/out a reflash.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
WWell u need to load stage 2 as ur base map anyways to get rid of the cels.

Load it up and tell us the boost levels!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts