Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What boost gauge is the best for the money? I don't want to spend too much, but I'm open to suggestions. Also, does any one know of a place I could have the gauge installed in the Boston, MA area? Dealer is $80/hr and they said it'll take them 4 hrs. so forget that! Is this something I could do myself? I have never done any car modifications before.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Check out my Photo Album and you can see what I recently did for my boost gauge setup. The gauge itself is an Autometer Ultralite 2 5/8". Fit was perfect. If you want more info let me know.

Brent

·
Registered
339 Posts
tekan said:
What is the backlight color of the ultra-lite gauges? Anyone know about the sport-comp and pro-comps?
The gauge comes with green or red bulb condoms.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Yep, you can have them red or green. I have the Ultralights in a 2 gauge A-pillar pod. Looks very nice.

Koyokid, nice wagon. Ever think about painting your front badge white? I think it would look great like that.

·
Registered
339 Posts
wrxinthehouse said:
Yep, you can have them red or green. I have the Ultralights in a 2 gauge A-pillar pod. Looks very nice.

Koyokid, nice wagon. Ever think about painting your front badge white? I think it would look great like that.
Do you mean my grill badge? If so, how would I do that? It sounds very interesting.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Yep, the grill badge. It's very easy, just pop it off with a screwdriver (wrap the screwdriver in tape so you don't chip the edge of your badge) and remove the black paint on the back of the badge with fingernail polish remover. Rinse the badge off with water and then paint the back white (or whatever color you want). Let dry and reinstall using the black double sided sticky stuff that held it on in the first place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts