ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does anyone have any ideas or pictures of where to put an ebc (mainly the greddy profec b) at in the cockpit without really taking anything apart because i was lookin at it today and i noticed that i have no where to put it. in my old car i had it on top of the steering wheel but i can't because of that stupid parking light button.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
SweetGDB said:
hey does anyone have any ideas or pictures of where to put an ebc (mainly the greddy profec b) at in the cockpit without really taking anything apart because i was lookin at it today and i noticed that i have no where to put it. in my old car i had it on top of the steering wheel but i can't because of that stupid parking light button.
Maybe you can find more info in The Engine Performance forum.

This is the insane ward...............

:D ;)

Shotgun

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright thanks yeah i wasn't really sure where this should go

·
Banned
12,156 Posts
here's where i mounted mine

cutting the dash isn't for the faint of heart, but the end result was well worth it. it's in an accessable, visible spot, and it is so close to OE green backlighting, it's a great match at night.

it's about the same size as the profec. it's the blitz dsbc. 4 saved settings, peak and warning set, scramble boost and boost cut feature.

i love it.

dR

·
Registered
956 Posts
I was thinking of putting it there but the pocket seems better for me as it's hidden.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do u have a picture of that because i'm not exactly sure where u are talking about

·
Registered
956 Posts
sorry not at this time. but I swaped my sterio out for aftermarket. there is a pocket you can buy for $25 to put there with the same silver in the dash. folds down. I put it on the left upper part.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ohh alright i get it now

·
Registered
956 Posts
had to drill hole for hose and wires though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts