ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so here's the deal....i have done searches for this issue but couldn't find anything that fit my particular situation (i.e. part combo).

I had recently installed a VF-34, catted downpipe, uppipe, STi pinks, fuel pump, cat back and JDM STi TMIC on my 04 WRX. I am getting major boost spikes and oscillation around .11 MPa. I used the stock restrictor pill and factory vacuum lines...of which i know the problem is the pill. I have read stuff about drilling out the stock pill, but am reluctant in doing so because i don't know what size to drill it out to.

I would prefer to get some sort of restrictor on the vacuum line or find out what specs i need to drill the pill out to so i can just buy one somewhere (though i don't know where...) . :confused:

Can anybody help? :sadwave: Currently driving very carefully not to use boost and is very annoying (but madatory i know).

·
Is in Love With the Admins Here
2,770 Posts
Ok, so here's the deal....i have done searches for this issue but couldn't find anything that fit my particular situation (i.e. part combo).

I had recently installed a VF-34, catted downpipe, uppipe, STi pinks, fuel pump, cat back and JDM STi TMIC on my 04 WRX. I am getting major boost spikes and oscillation around .11 MPa. I used the stock restrictor pill and factory vacuum lines...of which i know the problem is the pill. I have read stuff about drilling out the stock pill, but am reluctant in doing so because i don't know what size to drill it out to.

I would prefer to get some sort of restrictor on the vacuum line or find out what specs i need to drill the pill out to so i can just buy one somewhere (though i don't know where...) . :confused:

Can anybody help? :sadwave: Currently driving very carefully not to use boost and is very annoying (but madatory i know).
Get some EM. I suggest at least a Cobb AP. Get it pro tuned for even more performance & less problems.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oops, i forgot to mention that i did get my ECU reflashed...Vishnu Ecuteck (i may have spelled it wrong).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts