ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night, some ass broke into my rex, and in doing so, stole my owners manual:confused: :mad: and my wallet, which i had stupidly left in the console. Aside from being so mad i couldnt see straight, I found that they had pried the door, and now my window glass sits outside the trim, and the plastic molding between the ffront and rear windows got snapped off. they also managed to chip out a piece of the window where they wedged the slimjim in. So anyway, I need a decent body shop around ccharleston that can get my window replaced, and back on track. God, if i track these guys down,

·
Registered
150 Posts
That stinks where were you at when this happened? I have had good experiences with fender mender next to ryans steakhouse in Mt. Pleasant. I chose them because they do all the work for Baker infiniti, land rover, porsche, mercedes. Peace.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sweet, I will look them up. the car was in front of my house, it was saturday night after work. Now my window dosent work - but i will get it fixed eventually

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Charleston is awesome other than that. I am going to sell the rex however - i am doing contruction/renovation, and need a truck, so i will get some beater for a year or two, and put the rex money in savings - for an Sti of course:D
- and get this, i have to replace a window and the weatherstripping around my door b/c of the breakin - parts alone are 488!!!! damn you SOA! 128 for weatherstripping? oh well, such is the price of speed in a wagon
- DC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts