Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this topic is very opiniated...so just whatever you wanna say...i was personally checking out the C-west body kit and the OEM kit..i dunno if you have any other suggestion just tell me im open to anyting, wich do you think looks best on the REX?? i really thought the CWEST was nice..but ive never really seen any RExs with body kits in person.......just a line...-da jester

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Personally, I like the zerosport kit. It's just plain awsome:D. The only drawback is its price. It's like $2,500. You should check out http://vividracing.com/index.php ...they have a large selection of kits. Just don't buy it from there. The service sucks. As for the C-west kit, I think it's a great looking kit...except for the wing.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i went to the zero webpage and i couldnt really find my way to a place i could look @ there kits and see prices and how i could buy them...so can you give me a more direct link? or somehting or a suggestion of some of there best kits?

·
Registered
8 Posts
CHECK OUT THE STUFF ASYLUMMS HAS ASYLUMMS

Also the wings west kit is cool www.wingswest.com

The greddy lip spoiler with the STI sides and rear looks cool too.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've never bought from asylumms before i just ran across their site. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
djtic003 said:
i like the Alles create wrx kit. it's a bit mor stealthy than the c-west and zero sports kits and the back is unique. the side skirts are pretty standard but the price for the whole kit is 1200.00 and looks really good with the CF GT wing. here are some good pics of the kit.
http://www.autoimportcraze.com/fcar.asp?CarID=11
The front looked like the Greddy lip spoiler to me. Where do they sell this kit?

·
Registered
29 Posts
ociari

I'm a big fan of the Ociari kit,very subtle yet different than stock. I like the way the sudes and the rear flair and flow together.CHRIS...:p

·
Registered
779 Posts
I like the veilside body kit, but I am not sure if it'll fit a 2002 Wrx. Does anybody know?www.veilside.com

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.