Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new member and 15 WRX owner. I have a Sumsung S7 phone and paired it with the car and seems to work well. The only issue I have is when I have GPS app running on the phone it does not broadcast the phone's audio through the car's speakers. I've tried several setting on my phone and in the car but can't seem to figure it out.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have the same issue (Moto X Android phone). Additionally, my Bluetooth audio only works half the time. I usually have to restart my phone and it works again for a few days. Interested if anyone can shed some light on this.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've run into a similar issue with my iPhone 6S. I found that if the GPS is set to pause my music when giving directions, the broadcast would be silent. If I switched the options to broadcast directions over the music, it would work just fine.

Is that what you're experiencing?

·
Registered
253 Posts
(2016 wrx premium) I've been blaming my garbage blu phone but the Bluetooth has failed after GPS interrupts Pandora. I typically have to clear the phone out of the radio setup menu and repair. The Bluetooth fails a lot for other unknown reason too.
I put a complaint in at Subaru of America. They said I shouldn't use the touchscreen I should use the steeringwheel controls. I don't know how that should make a difference and it didn't...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts