Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it is a fantastic look. I absolutely love it, and i'm pretty sure most people here do. But why is it anyone (well most anyone) i talk to thinks it's ugly?? Today some guy told me it clashes...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
54 Posts
alotta people say there ugly (that i talk too), i think they dont no how to change there style, always silver rims:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it's silly, because it just looks so damn pretty.

Puerto rican? umm... ok...

Silver = boring

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Shard said:
it's silly, because it just looks so damn pretty.

Puerto rican? umm... ok...
Agreed! Both my father and I have gold rims. He has gold OZ Superleggeras, and I have gold P1s. We like it a lot, and think it looks great! It took me a while to talk him into getting gold rims though when he was getting his car. Eventually did it though.

I really haven't gotten comments from anyone against them other than that guy who called as stated. Personally, I think he's a stupid @$$hole anyways, so whatever.

IMHO, a WRB WRX looks best with gold wheels. I'm sure people with the silver, gunmetal, white, and whatever color you want rims are happy. I just think gold looks best.

Sucks though you're getting that kind of BS from people.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Zapix said:
IMHO, a WRB WRX looks best with gold wheels. I'm sure people with the silver, gunmetal, white, and whatever color you want rims are happy. I just think gold looks best.
I agree.

They can stuff it, i'll get my damn gold rims and love em! (someday :()

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
I don't so much like the color contrast, but rather the fact that it looks off. It gives it that rebelious, "I don't go by the rules" feel :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Gold and WRBlue is SUBARU. IT's the heritage color. I love it on my car. Those are the 17'' UK STI wheels, BTW.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I LOVE those STi wheels in gold...

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
I used to hate it, but it has definitely grown on me. It screams "Subaru!" and that's what I like about them.

P.S. Mini me, stop humping the laser!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts