Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been seeing this blue WRX wagon with the rally graphics driving the streets of Houston. I was wondering if anyone on this forum is the owner of that blue rex. Either way, we should set up a meet soon. Everytime you guys from Houston have had one I would always have prior engagements. So keep us all posted. Maybe we could have one tomorrow (7/13/2002). Whomever gets this, post a reply and let me know whether you're interested or not. Late.

Fahd

·
Registered
27 Posts
well...I did make a post about a meet Im trying to set up for tomorrow. Im heading up with a buddy of mine and his little group thats going. They all have some nice Silverado's(yeah big deal there trucks, but they are some NICE trucks.) were gonna be meeting up at Tom Bass Park at 12, then head up to Houston Raceway Park at around 4. A couple of scoobies said they'll go(penguinking is one of them) Im hoping that I will break into the 12's:( anyway, theres gonna be food and drinks at Tom Bass, so all are invited. feel free to bring somthing to add to the food:)

·
895 Posts
i know the guy you're talkin' about w/ the blue rex - his name is Daren (sp?) and he's done ALOT of stuff to his wagon - STi suspension, prodrive headlights, and now he's getting an STi tranny put in the car! :eek: his car is hella fast and kicks ass on the autox

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the feedback penguinking. That car is pretty sweet looking. As for tomorrow's meet wrtexmex, I was thinking of something in town (somewhere on westheimer). I don't think I'll be making it to the Houton raceway park, but I sure do appreciate the invite:). I look forward to meeting you guys sometime. Laterz.

Fahd

·
Registered
6 Posts
Darron isn't on this board, or any board for that matter.
He just doesn't have the time. Best chance to meet him is at an AutoX.

The car handles pretty nicely. I drove it up in College Station to help him get it setup.

The STi suspension package incredible!
:cool:

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually saw him on westheimer yesterday (Sunday) going the opposite direction. He flashed me with his awsome Morettes, made a U-turn, and pulled up next to me at the light. We didn't race or anything, but he gave me a cliff notes version of what he did to his car. That thing is soooooo sweet:D.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts