ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys-

am looking into replacing my stock air filter, and am wondering which you'd recommend (and why, if you have another minute):

Blitz or K&N.

another question i have is: is there an application of the K&N Fuel Injection Performance Kit (FIPK) for the WRX? if so, and if any of you guys have one installed, can you give me some feedback on it?

am also planning to install an up-pipe, as i had mentioned in previous threads, but my engine is still new: 500 miles. although i don't plan to go out and purchase the up-pipe tomorrow (vishnu, yeah?), i would like to know when it's safe for me to get one, after having broken in the engine.

talk to me, dudes.

·
4,769 Posts
I use an SUS Blitz intake. I actually prefer it to the Injen cold air I used to run. It flows excellent and I have had no CE light problems at all with it. Then again, I have a bigger turbo. If running stock turbo, just use the drop in K&N. It's more than enough.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The Blitz LM Filter is the cone cotton filter. It is made of cheaper material compare to the SUS Power that Dan is referring. I also prefer the SUS Power intake but if you do not want to spent that much, the Blitz LM Filter is also a good choice. Thanks!!

Tony

1 - 3 of 3 Posts