Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
although this is something i would plan on doing after TXS unichip and Blitz EBC... just thought i'd post it while on my mind:

wondering what your guys' thoughts are on this: is it worth it? seems like it... correct me if i'm wrong.

anyone who has it- would like to hear what you have to say about it.

marcus

·
Registered
16 Posts
I got one...

I ordered the dualTT but instead they sent me the FATT... I didn't want to return it so I kept it. Install was a sinch (got the harness) and works great. Changes colors when it's counting down(red to green to red...etc). Serves my purpose very well. Very small, can pit it anywhere. If you have any other questions just ask.

·
Registered
679 Posts
yeah, I've had the FATT DC for a while. Get the harness, as this makes the install (or any uninstall) VERY easy.

It's nice and especially stealth. I hate those HUGE neon blue TT that some others have.

Useful features are timer (for laps, etc), temp display (C), several TT modes (manual or auto, and varying levels of sensitivity), blah blah. I also use it to warm up my car in the morning (just remove the key after starting it, and make it count down 6 minutes) and set my alarm (that way I can't be stolen either way).

-C

1 - 3 of 3 Posts