Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HELP NEEDED with Blitz Dual Turbo Timer

I just installed a Blitz Dual Turbo Timer on my 02' WRX and I am having a problem with the Automatic daytime running lights staying on when the car shuts off, even when the car is off and the turbo timer is off as well. Can anyone help me with this, its driving me crazy.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Is the little day time parking lights switch on top of your steering column switched on?

Same thing happened to me.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Did you wire it yourself? Or did you do the wiring harness? Also, the parking light switch on top of your steering column isn't the problem because it ONLY turns on your parking lights!:rolleyes:
Anyways, tell us how you wired it and well see if we can tell you what you did wrong:D
Dave

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I used a wiring harness, I am going to go see if I didnt turn the parking pights off, if you can think of anything else please tell me, but I am going to check this now, I hope thats the only problem.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Make sure that disengaging the parking brake when the turbo timer is counting down turns off the engine. The lights should go off when the parking brake is pulled. If disengaging it doesn't turn off the engine, it might be a problem in your wiring to the parking brake. I'd check there...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Finally writing back, but I did check my parking light switch and it was turned on, duh :eek: . Well thank you guys for all your help, see ya.

·
Registered
416 Posts
That same stupid switch has baffled me a couple times after I get my car washed. They hit the switch while the car is running and when I turn the car off the lights stay on! I've just never had a car with a switch for the parking lights and a seperate switch for the hazards!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts