ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering where you all put this at inside the cabin. I was thinking maybe in front of the ashtray or somehow up by radio. Hit me with your setup please.

·
Registered
169 Posts
just use a double sided tape and tape that thing right next to the cup holder like skyjock has his...

this is where i had mine when i had my wrx.... :(

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
i had mine angled up facing out of the ashtray with the wires hiding in it. Too low if you are using boost readings. So I moved it and now it resides to where everyone else has it. Next to the cupholder.:)

·
Premium Member
13,353 Posts
Here's how my stuff is mounted...old pic though before I got my deck and gauges...

·
Registered
86 Posts
I had mine velcroed next to the cupholder, but in the heat the glue from the velcro softened up and fell off. Now it resides under the ashtry. I dont have any problems reading boost levels.:wiggles:

·
Registered
86 Posts
That is exactly how mine looks.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Where do you mount the controller box thingy? Does anyone have a DIY on installing this?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
scooby24 said:
Where do you mount the controller box thingy? Does anyone have a DIY on installing this?
just mount it under the dash somewhere near the steering. There's someroom under there. Just make sure its secured properly or the thing might drop out and hinder braking and accelerating and probably cause an accident.... like it almost did me. :(

·
Registered
86 Posts
wrxinfx said:
just mount it under the dash somewhere near the steering. There's someroom under there. Just make sure its secured properly or the thing might drop out and hinder braking and accelerating and probably cause an accident.... like it almost did me. :(
Get the harness, its long enough to mount the controller box on the passanger side so if it falls its wont bother you while driving. :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts