Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tim, a friend of mine wants to get a WRX...how you think he can go about doing it?

By the way, hes the newest member: Maxx-1

:cool:
-Jae-

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
show you what picture?

Anyway, my friend is a college student thats trying to get a wrx. Any ideas? Financing and all that stuff? You got the hookup for a WRX? ahahahaha.. :D

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Didn't you say you drew another picture of the WRX? Oh yeah for your friend check ou tthe Tutorial section of our website you'll get tips on how to buy a WRX at the best price and what to expect when you walk into the dealer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i read it all already. thnx for the tips. i'll have to remember them when i actually have enough money to do something like that :-D i really have to look into financing if i'm serious though. it's hard to find good rates for a college student because i have no steady job.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ya i did do the other pic for Shawn M at soundbuys...i dont know if he wants me to show everyone here...maybe ill ask him.

MAtt, check out the tutorial That TIm's talking about.

Peace
-Jae-

·
Registered
907 Posts
I cant believe my account got ripped up again! Now im a newbie(AGAIN) :(

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Doh! sorry dude I don't know why your account keeps on getting erased. I'm pretty sure it won't happen again now that we have this new board.

·
Registered
907 Posts
BlazinWRX1 said:
Doh! sorry dude I don't know why your account keeps on getting erased. I'm pretty sure it won't happen again now that we have this new board.
It better not, or else ill be at your door! :D

·
Registered
907 Posts
Road Runner said:
How come there is no link to "Jtek5si" on the board? :eek:
Because Timbo here messed up and erased good ole Jtek5si's account, bumping his post down to a measly "guest" status...

:mad:
-Jae-

·
Registered
907 Posts
Road Runner said:
We still love you! :)
:) Make checks payable to "chen-Jun Tsai" at Marietta Ga.. :D HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
907 Posts
Road Runner said:
No sweat....that was a penny a post right?
:mad: rrrrrgggh! if it werent for the site's THERMAL NUCLEAR MELTDOWN maybe i would have close to enough for a Bacon cheeseburger right now. :mad:

:D
-Jae-

·
Registered
51 Posts
sorry, i didnt try to make it seem like i was complaining at all, looking back it at it, it kind of seemed like i was. i enjoy the new site a lot, ecspecially since im here a lot more now since i-club took down the wrx forum. thanks for having it work so well again blazin.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts