ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,956 Posts
Shangsta said:
Well guys blades is back and he has a new video out.
http://www.stangsource.com/03_cobra_vs_04_WRX_Sti.wmv

:D
sorry ur mistaken blades is not back. he's so f*cked with the law and he got rid of his car. he ran from the cops in fl they caught him gave him a few nightstick shots for resisting arrest they dented his cobra and now he drives a G35 (if i'm not mistaken on the G35) eddie hasn't had a cobra in probably 6-8months.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,373 Posts
Re: Re: Blades vs sti(new vid)

CustomS10 said:
sorry ur mistaken blades is not back. he's so f*cked with the law and he got rid of his car. he ran from the cops in fl they caught him gave him a few nightstick shots for resisting arrest they dented his cobra and now he drives a G35 (if i'm not mistaken on the G35) eddie hasn't had a cobra in probably 6-8months.

Whoa. Do you have a link to that story?

I'm confused now, about all that talk at the end of the video about the G35. Or was that one of the guy's G35 that was in the STi?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,956 Posts
after watching the video i can't tell if eddie was driving the cobra cuz it went to fast. IF that is a video of eddie then it's an OLD one that just surfaced now. Sorry i dont have links go to svtperformance.com and look for blades and u'll see 0948093 threads about it, some BS some not. Shame what happened but well that's what happens when u run from the cops, his cobra was nasty and wicked fast but not faster then a motorolla.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,373 Posts
CustomS10 said:
after watching the video i can't tell if eddie was driving the cobra cuz it went to fast. IF that is a video of eddie then it's an OLD one that just surfaced now. Sorry i dont have links go to svtperformance.com and look for blades and u'll see 0948093 threads about it, some BS some not. Shame what happened but well that's what happens when u run from the cops, his cobra was nasty and wicked fast but not faster then a motorolla.
Don't worry about it.

I was thinking it was older, too. Because I have a video of Blades racing a similar STi, but it was from a roll like 3 or 4 times.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,956 Posts
Blue EJ20 WRX said:
Don't worry about it.

I was thinking it was older, too. Because I have a video of Blades racing a similar STi, but it was from a roll like 3 or 4 times.
exactly, my guess is it's more footage. usually i can tell by the scenery in the background where the race took place but couldn't tell i THINK i know but who knows ya know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63 Posts
Blades sold his cobra,The vid you saw was before he got in trouble.He is back on the svtperformance though stating he bought the catty cts-v and his dad is buying the 05 ford GT so he will be making some serious vids in the near future:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,956 Posts
SERacing said:
So now that hes not going to jail like everyone claimed are they going to put up all his old videos?
all his video's can still be found almost everywhere on the net. I thought eddie lost his license. I can't imagine he didn't at least loose his license from this whole ordeal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
s10 you are partly correct

Yes it is a blades video. He just made it recently now that he is out of the slammer. Yeah he sold his cobra and will be getting an suv. I think hte g35 he sold too cause he didnt want to get in any more trouble
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
and yeah to clear up some of the confusion/rumors, the vids for the most part are still down on most of the big sites cause he isnt completely out of the hole yet. Once he goes to court he the vid will be up. Also he said that if he can get a cts-v at an auction for under 35k then he would get one. And yeah the vid was filmed in naples
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top