ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HELP! actually not in that big of a mess but can't make up my mind on a color or rims in the near future. Looking at the Sparco Assetto Gara (any reviews on that please) but have just recently started looking at the black rims, I had my heart set on the gold because i cherried my tail lights on my SWP 2010 WRX but cant make up my mind now. Also thinking about plasti-dipping the hood scoop insert. Just looking for some opinions from some fellow WRX owners. and PLEASE! If anybody has any pics of gold or black rimmed 2010 SWP wrx I couldn't tell ya how appreciated it would be :thumbup:. Thanks guys

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also have red brake calipers but thats just in case anybody has the same or if thats changing some opinions. again, all opinions r welcomed

·
Registered
265 Posts
I've always liked black on white cars, but I know there are many people that think it's not a good look. Hopefully I'll be getting my WRB soon, planning on plasti dipping the hood scoop and the wheels a gloss black.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey wanna hear a retard question? SURE YA DO! what does WRB mean? i know its a color code but i cant figure it. but yeah i might side with the black assetto garas due to the red calipers/tail lights and im planning oin platidipping the scoop insert and painting my roof and/or wing and mirrors. probably gloss plastidip beforehand just to be sure though. what would we do without plastidip ay BPanda

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
WRB is world rally blue. I'd go gold on white, I've always liked classic gold wheels on subarus. I painted my winters "grimmspeed gold", love the way they look and the wheels themselves aren't attractive.

·
Registered
182 Posts
hey wanna hear a retard question? SURE YA DO! what does WRB mean? i know its a color code but i cant figure it. but yeah i might side with the black assetto garas due to the red calipers/tail lights and im planning oin platidipping the scoop insert and painting my roof and/or wing and mirrors. probably gloss plastidip beforehand just to be sure though. what would we do without plastidip ay BPanda
HAHA took me a good while to figure out what SWP meant. Thought it was a type of model for over a month lol.

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
why would you be stuck between black and gold? there are tons of color out there, be original or go home.. who doesnt have a white car with gold or black wheels on it?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for the help with the WRB, makes tons of sense now haha and good to know im not the only one out there who doesn't know this **** and jd92677 could you post some pics of your winters please? I jst feel like any other color on the SWP kinda looks ****ty but to each his own. some people can pull it off but not for me

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
post pics when you have time and i'll photoshop it for you

·
Æternum
20,902 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts