1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Riceboy.......

·
Registered
554 Posts
I am not a big fan of altezza lights. But with that said, it does break up the "plain Jane" look of the rear giving it a bit of an edgier look. Black may be the only color to pull that off though.

Justin

·
: : J-Lovin Moderator: :
556 Posts
Oh man this forum is turning into I-Club........... Anyways they look nice. Not a big fan of altezza's but they look good. Dont listen to people in here. The term riced is waaaaaaay over used now. Anything someone doesnt like on a car will call it rice :rolleyes:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I don't quite agree with ya about this place turning into I-Club or that the rice term is used for everything people don't like. Alot of people (including myself) don't like 19" or 20" chrome wheels on cars that are lowered down to 1 inch off the ground, but I doubt anyone would call that ricey because the trend started outside of the import scene.

As for clear tail lights, chromed, etc. Alot of people don't care for them, and one of the reasons is that they have been way played out by the 16-18 year old crowd. For the most part the clear / chrome lights are a fad. Fads come and go. I'm sure we'll continue to see them on cars for some time to come, but I'm guessing / hoping that they've reached their peak of popularity.

Fiber

·
Registered
22 Posts
beech knoll, those look phat!!I dont give a sh*t what people say, it looks much better than stock.Are those the smoked ones & where did ya get em????:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
WRXwant1 said:
beech knoll, those look phat!!I dont give a sh*t what people say, it looks much better than stock.Are those the smoked ones & where did ya get em????:D
Yup. Like I said, out played by 16-18 year old crowd. :)

Fiber

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i can totally respect the negative vibe altezza's give people. who hasn't been bummed out by some kid in a lowered civic with a coffee can sticking out the back sending out 140 db of 25 hz? i wanted something different and am reasonably satisfied with my purchase from ebay. they are not the greatest quality however so beware.

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
Dont listen to people in here
thjis pleace is no where near iclub.

i don't think he should listen to you.

altezzas... not my bag. rice or not, do what you like to your car.

IT'S YOURS AFTERALL!

dR

·
556 Posts
Haha I never said it WAS like i-club. Just seems like everyday when I look around the forums, people are saying dumb crap like stuff posted above. Atleast no ones says "DO A SEARCH!!!!!!!"
Thats why I hang around here :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
I particpate more here than on I-Club, where the only forum I check these days is the SE forum. Generally there's too much gibberish in the common areas of I-Club.

Fiber

·
556 Posts
Fiber said:
I particpate more here than on I-Club, where the only forum I check these days is the SE forum. Generally there's too much gibberish in the common areas of I-Club.

Fiber
True dat. I wish clubwrx had more traffic though. Its a great forum. Does clubwrx advertise? Like with banners or some sort?

·
Registered
12 Posts
those tails are alright in my opinion but i just love the stock ones. they look so plain yet so good without the yellow that other cars have. anyone agree with me?

·
556 Posts
kurrupt999 said:
those tails are alright in my opinion but i just love the stock ones. they look so plain yet so good without the yellow that other cars have. anyone agree with me?
I agree. I love the stock ones. Only aftermarket ones I would get is the ones that look like stock but are more crystalized. But yet, I still like the stock ones the best.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey fiber, I am actually 29 years old, how young are you?!Pretty stupid to think someone is 18 cause they like taillights.With those deductions, you should work for Bush!!It is all subjective anyway.Later

·
Registered
16 Posts
WRXwant1 said:
Hey fiber, I am actually 29 years old, how young are you?!Pretty stupid to think someone is 18 cause they like taillights.With those deductions, you should work for Bush!!It is all subjective anyway.Later
I'm 28, and I wasn't refering to your preference in lights. I was refering to your use of "phat". No self-respecting, educated, 29 year old I know would say something like "those are phat."

Anyways, back to the topic... I saw the crystal plastic tails like PhreeZe refers to and I actually kinda like those. They keep the same lines and style as the stock ones for the most part but just use a nicer looking plastic.

Fiber

·
556 Posts
Fiber said:
back to the topic... I saw the crystal plastic tails like PhreeZe refers to and I actually kinda like those. They keep the same lines and style as the stock ones for the most part but just use a nicer looking plastic.

Fiber
I still like the stock ones better though. It seems like the stock ones blend in better with the WRX colors. The crystalized ones brings a little more attention to the tail lights. What do you think Fiber?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts