ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever had a bird crap on your car and stained it. I cant seem to get rid of this particular thing. It is yellowish and green very small. I tried rubbing it and wash my car. I barely got my wrx 2 weeks ago. I even tried waxing it off, but it is some powerful bird i believe. any help?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
my friend's wrx black paint got own3d by bird doo.. u better get rid of it asap...

claybar that sucka..

·
Registered
903 Posts
ImPrEzZaNoOb said:
ack, claybar dont work, waxing dont work, its driving me crazy hehe.. but the scatch x is only for swrils n scratches. should i give that a try ?
I know eactly the best solution because I see it all the time at the Meguiar's Detail car Center I work at!...If a bird has stained his duty on your paint...the only way to get rid of it my friend is sandblast the paint...the means a repaint...thats a bummer!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Jmd777 said:
What about tring some Meguiars medallion premium paint cleaner Ive never tried it myself, but I've read people have had some sucess with it. I would give it a shot and see what results you come up with.
Meguiars
Tht will work if the bird sh1t has only burned through the clear coat......out of all the cars I've seen at the Meguiar's Detail Center.... I have only seen bird doo-doo burns that have worn through the paint completely.....

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
any luck yet. im thinking about going to my nearest subaru dealer to tell them to detail it out, its only been 2 weeks since i had my car. these birds are starting to piss me off

·
Banned
389 Posts
what pisses me off i wash my car sit it in the only place where there arnt trees above and a bird manages to crap all over the hoodscoop

1 - 16 of 16 Posts