ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
if you can't hold it, if you havent seen it in action, or if you havent had some means of physical experience with it, I wouldn't trust it. I personally wont buy off ebay. You get what you pay for.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I drove a C4 Corvette with a B&B exhaust on it about 4 years ago. It is the best sounding car I've heard. :D Dunno what thier Subaru exhaust sounds like.

If you have quicktime, you can d/l a WRX soundclip from thier website- http://www.bbtriflo.com/

I have to agree with the other poster about ebay though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know they make a good product for chevy. The seller is Renick Motorsports and the system is new in box. Anyone deal with them? I agree, you have to be careful on e bay.

·
Boba Fett
17,939 Posts
EtherealWRX said:
if you can't hold it, if you havent seen it in action, or if you havent had some means of physical experience with it, I wouldn't trust it. I personally wont buy off ebay. You get what you pay for.

Wiseman

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
qoncept said:
Exhaust is a bunch of pipe and a muffler. If it fits, it works.
Unless the bellmouth has a huge sharp lip inside of it....my experience with ERZ dp. As long as the downpipe is good then that's the main thing.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have a B&B TBE with divorced wastegate DP on mine. Only pic I have is from the rear, you can see the tips. It's a quality exhaust, very nice welds. Mine is catless, but it has a resonator and a little sound deadening material in the muffler so its very deep and rumbly, not raspy at all even at high rpms. Just crusing around it's nice, it's loud enough to hear it..especially if you hit the throttle a bit but it never gets to obnoxious levels. The sound clip on their website doesn't do it much justice, you'd have to hear one in real life to get an accurate representation.. I was surprised when I heard it and It sounded better than I was expecting. This is the only pic I have really, didn't get any under-car exhaust shots.

I wanna get some new pics of the car, but its' still so cold and everything is covered in road salt from the snow.

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
Welcome corvette1953, this thread has been dead for 6 years..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts