·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how big is the sti scoop and what years. as well location of place to buy? thanx

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
link does not work :confused:

never mind forgot .com

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok got there but unable to find such part. looked under exterior and nothing there I have sceen far as scoop(s):confused:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
838 Posts
hybrid gti 2 said:
what your guys thoughts. more air better. looks good to if painted same color? thanx

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7908752530&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

Uhmm I believe that is the STi sized replica. A friend of mine got his from the same guy on Ebay. It's the same size as my real STi scoop. And did you guys know that the stock-sized scoop no longer functions well after 90mph. The wind just goes right on top of it once you do 90mph and above.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks good but where is it from?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
don't you have to use the sti air splitter when you put the sti or replica hood scoop on yr car???

edit: damn, that is a HUGE difference in the pic in the post above from the stocker to the sti scoop.

·
Moderating YOU, before you had your Subaru!
13,353 Posts
Nope, a splitter is not required.

SubyDude and MPJ Performance sell the genuine ones I believe...I'd stick with those.

·
Registered
832 Posts
where can i get one of the screens though.since putting on my STi scoop.....WAY too mamy rocks make it through to ding my intercooler....before i go top mount.i want to eliminate this problem...any thought?

DML

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what about making your own?as that is what most do.

·
Registered
74 Posts
you can't beat the SUBIDUDE scoops. i just put mine on this past weekend and I love it, next weekend the waist spoiler goes on :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts