Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Yeah

Laying the smack down. :) Umm ... you toasted him. ;)

·
Registered
643 Posts
:eek:

You made him look pretty bad man. Maybe he missed a shift.... or you just mopped the floor with his Carrera :D

Whats your 1/4 ET?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
911 Carrera 4S's are not that fast. 0-62 mph 5.1 seconds according to porsche ($81,000). And the 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet is 5.2 seconds. So with some decent mods you can get into the high 4's in the WRX. Still I would love to have a 911 Carrera 4S. Good Job!

·
Registered
133 Posts
My god did you toast him off the line:eek: :eek: That damn car launches like it's life depends on it:D BTW what was your r/t compared to his, you had to beat him by at least .3-.4 seconds. Very nice kill.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Nice race :D That carrera did bog or do something wrong...it's obvious. Not to say you wouldn't have whooped him, but he would have been closer...I think.

·
Registered
376 Posts
WRXin' said:
Nice race :D That carrera did bog or do something wrong...it's obvious. Not to say you wouldn't have whooped him, but he would have been closer...I think.
you can tell it bogs because the front end lurches up and BOGS back down terribly

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Supra Twin Turbo (stock) = 4.7 seconds
Lamborghini Diablo = 3.4 seconds
Ferrari 550 Maranello = 4.2 seconds
School bus fully loaded = 47.325 seconds
Wow...school busses are quick :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Woo hoo, that 0-60mph calculator gave me 4.33 0-60 :D

·
Registered
265 Posts
luderchris said:
Using that to calculate 0-60 I got a 6.1 sec in my Prelude SH and a 3.59 in my father-in-law's Z06 Corvette. Sweet.
6.1 in the lude, what is done to it, my buddies SH doesnt have near that. I bet he would like it though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts