ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, im want a cheap exhuast or something to make my car loud, but inexpensive.if i get a downpipe will i need a tune, and what are the cost?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Yes a DP will require a Stage 2 tune. Cheap and loud tend to go hand and hand when it comes to exhausts. Look for an Invidia N1 Race, it is loud as hell. However, I recommend you save some more money, do some research on your car and the proper mods for it, and only then upgrade.

Hint: Loud*** exhausts get real annoying real fast, that is why so many N1 exhuasts are always for sale used on the Forums.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
I had no idea that they made this one with the muffler. Thanks for this thread I will be buying it!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how much is a stage two tune, and are downpipes expensive, and also my friend "carmine" keeps telling me to get exhaust tips telling my theyre effective and cheap, is this true

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Exhaust tips are useless. Don't listen. If you want loud, check out the N1 race like they said, or maybe the Blitz Nur Spec R, though I can't speak for that one being cheap.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Do me a favor punch "carmine" in the face b/c he does not know **** about Subarus.:rolleyes:

Honestly, read the stickies at the top of forum and learn about your car. Modding is something to be done with care and the money to support it. Only thing bolting on a loud CBE is going to do is give you and/or others a headache or a noise violation citation.

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
Just run an open downpipe.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
also, and that nameless performance seems pretty cheap, i dont get what it is though do you install that in palce of the exhuast or put that inside the exhaust...sorry guys im clueless; i looked up namelss performance and it sounds pretty nice on youtube!

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
For the axleback,you take off the stock portion (the part that has the exhaust tips) & replace it withe the Nameless.

I've had mine for about a year.Very good welds.And custom made for you in the USA.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
I had no idea that they made this one with the muffler. Thanks for this thread I will be buying it!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
they are offering a 5% discount.Use coupon code "FACEBOOK"

·
Æternum
20,568 Posts
OP. Please. Don't.

If you want fart-can, please buy a Honda. Don't ruin a perfectly good Subie.

·
Registered
719 Posts
hey guys, im want a cheap exhuast or something to make my car loud, but inexpensive.if i get a downpipe will i need a tune, and what are the cost?
If you want cheap and loud? Go to your nearest muffler shop tell them you want straight 3" pipe from the downpipe back. Screw the mufflers and resonators

I did it... For about 1.1 days. It is LOUD.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts