ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
everyones going to say the one they have or none at all if they dont have one probably. look at different ones on the market, appearance features etc and decide on your own. personally i love my dtt.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
ebr0t said:
personally i love my dtt.
first you dont *NEED* a TT. we have liquid cooled turbos. keep that in mind.

BUT if you do ge tone, teh Blitz DTT is cool b/c it also doubles as a boost gauge. i got one for the gauge only but the TT thing is kinda cool i guess.

get the harness also to make your life a whole lot easier.

Blitz DTT is teh way to go.

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
500 Posts
If you ever plan on upgrading your alarm, don't waste your $$$ on a TT. Most alarms that have a remote start feature, also have a Turbo timer built in. Viper 791, Python 881, Clifford 3.5RS are all great.

·
Registered
165 Posts
The one from Apexi looks as if it were made to fit right next to the dash cup holder. Looks oh... so sweet there. Just my $.02

·
Registered
460 Posts
How does the Blitz DTT read boost? is there a vaccuum line going to the engine? can someone point me to in install thread - I am very interested because I really don't like my autometer boost gauge - itd be nice to have a TT and a boost gauge all in one package...

·
Registered
66 Posts
ericwho said:
Here's mine: Blitz FATT X. No boost gauge, but funny thing is, I mostly use it as a clock. You can change the lcd color from green, orange, or red.

so did you buy the wire harness to hook it up, and how easy was it?

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Id either go with the DTT or the FAAT which i have myself...the DTT has a boost gauge and the FAAT is fully automatic...just select the setting and let it do its thing

1 - 12 of 12 Posts