ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My question is what brand makes the best stages for a 2002 WRX I already have a Turboxs turbo back, perrin up pipe and samco i/c hoses. I'm having a hard time deciding what the next mods are going to be, what would help me the best?? I cant afford a new turbo or anything real pricey, my range is like 500$ max. I would like your opinions b/c I do plan on keep modding, it just takes time. Appreciate the help

·
Registered
227 Posts
I would get an ecu reflash by an Ecutek dealer. YOu will notice a big difference in power and drivability. Most shops are around $650 for the initial reflash and then around $50 to $150 for an aditional reflash when you upgrade your mods.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im extremely interested in the Ecutek reflash, How could I get it done?? I dont live by anywhere who does it. Is it possible to send it out?? Who does the Ecutek reflash the cheapest? Thanks for all the info fellas

·
Registered
525 Posts
McBain said:
The power might be slightly higher with a Ecutek reflash done especially for your car on a dyno. It'll be smoother, and the air/fuel ratios will be safer.
This seems to be a new rumor, that Cobb's tunes aren't safe. This is news to me. I have always heard their tunes were conservative.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts