Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says all, looking to buy a few after market add ons i.e rain deflectors, license plate strip, etc.. I have been on subie speed and that seems to have everything I'm looking for. Are they legit or should I be looking elsewhere? Thanks in advance

· Banned
473 Posts
Yahoo japan. With google chrome translate. Many dudes around the world use it. And many vendors ship overseas. New and used parts. "UP Garage" is the same deal. Amazing parts find their way to that page.

· For External Use Only
3,884 Posts
subispeed is legit, rallysportdirect is good. Most that you'll find at the top of your google search are good.
Dude, how can you tell a noob SubiSpeed is legit.

I've seen more problems come from that site alone than all the others combined.

insane restocking fees, credit card info getting stolen, terrible customer service, etc.

OP, I'd stay away from Subispeed. RallySport, on the other hand, is a great place.

· Registered
114 Posts
Rally Sport for me as well. Very professional. Although I try to support the local vendors as well if they carry any car parts. I have a guy that sends me Motul gear & motor oil and he has better pricing than Amazon and ships 2-day UPS :)

· Banned
473 Posts
Yeah, if you can get in touch with suppliers, and their reps? Shop price stuff, even tools.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.