ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my 2017 STi sport today and I'm looking to upgrade some small things (cosmetic wise)

My car already has the factory foglights,and sorry if I sound like a newb asking this.
Can I just change the bulbs or would I need to get a new set of foglights if I wanted yellow ones
I looked around ebay and don't know if I could trust these sellers. I'm willing to spend a bit dollar to get some nice yellow foglights.
Want something that will last some time
Any suggestions? websites etc. anything!

Thanks !

·
Premium Member
10,806 Posts
Go to AutoZone and buy a yellow light. Some areas they are illegal now so you may need to buy from elsewhere.

·
Æternum
20,380 Posts
Go to AutoZone and buy a yellow light. Some areas they are illegal now so you may need to buy from elsewhere.
I'm not aware of any area where a FOG LAMP would be illegal as yellow. Driving lights, certainly.

Do you have any resources that I can review? I've looked extensively at the NHSTA requirements in the past, but it's been many years.

EDIT: I realize now that my post was very USA-centric and OP is posting from Canada. I ask my question above, but rephrase of any AREAS IN USA.

·
Premium Member
10,806 Posts
I admittedly can only speak to what I've read online over the years. I know there was a fiasco over them in Kentucky when the neon light ban went into effect.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts