ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i was a jeep wrangler owner prior to my subie and there was a place called quadratec that was a comprehensive online/catalog place where they had anything and everything for wranglers. Im wondering if there is anything like that for my wrx out there. Lookign for the best place to start seeing whats out there for my subie. Just bought a 2010 wrx hatch. Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,204 Posts
Check out the site's vendors, they each have their own website and you can compare parts/prices etc.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
There are a TON of vendors who sell aftermarket Subaru parts.

+1 to checking out our site vendors. They're all pretty good companies and have good customer service from my experiences so far.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good!

Thanks guys for the input. I'm new to the whole forum thing. So thanks for your understanding and help!

·
Premium Member
17,655 Posts
There are a ton of vendors.

PRE is great, Rallysport Direct has great customer service but can be a bit pricey, I dig WRXPro, Some like Import Image... you'll just have to shop around, talk to each of their customer service, and see which company and which prices you like the best.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
personally im a fan of rallysportdirect.com for most my parts. They have awesome customer service, are priced fair and their shipping speed is outstanding (almost always ship out same day as you order).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts