ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Costa Mesa and I have had a terrible experience with Costa Mesa Subaru. The customer service was awful and the over all mode is down right lazy. I need somewhere where I can go for regular maintenance and other normal needs. I am also looking for an affordable way to put rubber mats in my cargo area and on the floor. Any other cool modes people can recommend? Thanks look forward to hearing for you. I am also doing an easter drive this sunday if anyone has a recommendation I would like that two.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where is it?

sounds promising where is it?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Super Autobacs

I have never had any services done, but I have a pretty easy time finding aftermarket parts at Super Autobacs in Stanton. They have a pretty good variety of items on hand. I typically buy most of my engine oil, transmission fluids, spark plugs, etc from there because I know I can find what I am looking for. It is located off of Beach and Lampson by the 22 freeway. If you have any services done, I recommend you call them in advance because you have to book an appointment.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Super Auto

Thanks for the Super Autobacs tip. Went there yesterday and found everything I could possibly need. "Most popular in Japan" = what I buy...

·
Registered
13 Posts
thats a real good store to go to glad you found what you were looking for....hey if ay oe is intersted ima hold a meet for socal prelude but you guys are more than welcomed to join...pm me if you wanna come were gonna have stuff to eat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts