ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
n00b! :rolleyes:

jk Click here; although this is a relatively new/short thread, it was only 3 topics down from this one and I'm to lazy to do a search for another PSM rex thread. Also see the stickies at the top of this forum. Hall of Fame comes to mind.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is funny you mention that because you might want to look at the thread starter. The one below is simply just rims, but this one is for silver wrx's in generall, meaning little add ons such as body kits, headlight, carbon fiber hood and probably rims.

:tongue: BTW.....I started the other forum.:tongue:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
caffeineOasis said:
:tongue: BTW.....I started the other forum.:tongue:
If by forum you mean thread, then "Doh!!!"

It was late last night and I was tired, and I'm still tired and now I'm at work!!! However, I'm going argue that any clean WRX will at least have rims on it. Most of the guys that posted so far actually have body kits, JDM's, etc.

Either way, sorry for giving you a reference to your own thread! :eek:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The point was to have people post their best looking silver WRX on the site and not one person has done that and the reason that I was called a "newb" was because someone thought I posted the same topic or a similar one to another persons. The other thread was also by me so could everyone just ignore the pointless namecalling and post a picture of their silver non-stock wrx? ThanX guys.

Continue with an actual picture below.......:wiggles:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts