ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want an EGT gauge that is accurate and responsive but I dont really have the cash for Defi. Can anyone give me and suggestions as to what gauges are good. (and I know, I know, no Autometer :D )

-Griffin

·
Registered
766 Posts
I'm very happy with my Greddy 60mm electric warning gauge. It has peak hold, peak memory, and warning light.

Calvin

·
Registered
80 Posts
I am using the Stewart Warner EGT gauge, I like it. It does what I need it to do. Not that expensive either. You can also switch out the bulbs for led's in different colors.

caelin~

·
Registered
677 Posts
I just got some autometers

I'm on a budget and they are cheap. The bulbs are easy to replace on them. I cannot really attest to the accuracy of them.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
yeah, at that point I just lock the needle to keep it from getting messed up.

i gues it's just an omori thing...good thing I'm not very concerned about my egts in wet weather...not like I'm going wot in 100 degree weather.

still sux since it's a high end gauge.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
QuickSilver said:
yeah, at that point I just lock the needle to keep it from getting messed up.

i gues it's just an omori thing...good thing I'm not very concerned about my egts in wet weather...not like I'm going wot in 100 degree weather.

still sux since it's a high end gauge.
whoa, i thought i was the only one with the weird Omori EGT gauge. never really noticed if it only happens in the wet or not. just once in a while, it really starts skipping around. and my Oil Pressure fogs up too.

good question, what do you mean "lock it up"?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts