Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
As far as selction Irvine Subaru has over 40 WRX's in stock at any time. That's usually ten times more than any subaru dealer here in soCal. I payed around $150 above invoice for my WRX. Very good dealer experience in my opinion.:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
EIonJess said:

Those are two greats cars to be trading in for WRX's. Any particular reason you guys want WRX's?:)

His car has been giving him problems (big surprise it's a FORD) I think that he likes all the after market parts that are availible for the car. Also the AWD and the light weight.

I love my car (M3). I was going to get a new M3 but, I decided it was too late. Only a few years left on that body style, plus not happy with the lack of mods and the big price tag. I think it would be fun to have the same car as my best friend.

The only problem with me getting a WRX is my wife. She doesn't like it, she says it is too "Japanese" Here is the funny part, my wife is Japanese!

·
Registered
249 Posts
O-wood said:
As far as selction Irvine Subaru has over 40 WRX's in stock at any time. That's usually ten times more than any subaru dealer here in soCal. I payed around $150 above invoice for my WRX. Very good dealer experience in my opinion.:)
They wouldn't offer me anything less than 500 over invoice.

·
Registered
249 Posts
If you willing to drive to Thousand Oaks Irvine, you can get a really good deal. They can usually do it for around $150 over invoice. I got mine at Renick Subaru, because Thousand Oaks didn't have the exact model and color I was looking for. Talk to Dennis at Thousand Oaks or Sean at Renick.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I also bought mine at Irvine Subaru. I tried the San Diego Subaru dealers but they either didn't have what I wanted (Bob Baker Subaru) or they gave me that slimy, used car dealer feel (Balboa Subaru).

Desiree at Irvine found the exact car I wanted, had it sent to Irvine in one day and gave me a deal about $150 over invoice. I mentioned a quote I got through Costco and they matched it.

I was very satisfied with their service. We handled practically everything over the phone and simply drove up to pick my red WRX up. We were at the dealership only about two hours total.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.