ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, y'all:

I'd love to find out what dealer gave you guys the best deal on your WRX, as well as the best service. I know that Mike Shaw is the one that I choose up North, but does anyone have any good/bad stories to tell about Burt or Elway in terms on buying a WRX there or getting theirs serviced there? I wasn't so hot on Elway West service when I went there, and the Elway South was a total joke as a dealer. I know employees of all Scooby dealers in town view this site on a regular basis... here's your chance to let 'em know how you feel...

Also, any hockey players out there in the N. Denver area?

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have bought two cars from Flatiorns in boulder a GSR and a WRX I have had great luck with both service and price. Good luck with the new purchase

·
Registered
104 Posts
I bought my car from Burt, and wouldn't buy from them again.

I bring my car in for service at Subaru South, and they have an excellent service department. I highly recommend them.

Do NOT go to Shortline for anything.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
I don't like Flatiorns service at all. You wait forever to get an appt. two weeks later, and they're not very nice either.

I make the drive from Boulder to go to Mike Shaw, where I can usually get same day appts. I don't know if it will be the same though after they split with Flat 4.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I got a sweet deal on my WRX thanks to the help from carbuyingtips.com

It'll take awhile but I'd read up on this dude's website. I ended up calling and emailing about 6 dealers in the Denver area with the exact car I wanted (color, sound upgrade, shortthrow, etc...). I basically said that the best price wins. I figured I'd let them battle it out for my business. I ended up buying my car for 22,600 from Shortline. I couldn't have asked for a better experience, but there are others that would disagree with me. PM me if you have any questions.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Sh!tline sucks as far as sales (tried to sell a WRX with 500 miles as new), and I don't much care for their service department as they claim not to hear noises until I personally showed them and had to make multiple trips to show them the problem. Plus, if you are not aware, Sh!tline drills 2 holes into their cars to attach their badges. Elway South was fair, quick, and easy to deal with on sales and offered the best price. Flatirons actually washes your car after a service.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I bought my 04 with 17 miles on it for $24,059 and I have every option available except the auto dimming rear view mirror. At Burt .. I've never been there for servive but John Elway west is awsome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts