ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I am looking at getting a new turbo, i'm on the standard turbo at the minute but it has done a fair few miles before i have owned it so looking to replace, looking for an upgrade as the stock one i have with the tune i have has a very limited rev range at which their is significant power.

To clarify I have a 2.5l WRX Hawkeye

what is my best option for a quick spooling turbo with decent low-mid range as well as decent top end, looking for about 300-320bhp from the car so would ideally like a turbo that can handle just over this (about350)

i have done some research but cant really decide which turbo would be best for me, the ones i have come across are td05's vf43 fv30 fv35/35

TIA

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
28,419 Posts
I like the Mitsubishi turbos but you don't state what car you own so IDK. In any case, turbos are not wear items. If yours has not failed there is no reason to suspect it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the Mitsubishi turbos but you don't state what car you own so IDK. In any case, turbos are not wear items. If yours has not failed there is no reason to suspect it.
I did state the car? And I want to change for more/better power delivery, as well as this it sounds like there is a little bit of play in the turbo and I'm not sure how it's been maintained previously

1 - 4 of 4 Posts