Subaru WRX Forum banner

Best Color for the 2019 STI

15K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  ProZach626 
#1 ·
So I been looking at the STI and I must admit I am stuck... What color combo do you find the best. The calipers really make me wonder if the WRB is really the best choice although I am bias since it is so OG subie... What color would you get if you had the choice I need your input.

#7 · (Edited)
I love my white STI. The dark portions of the front bumper and dark wheels provide a good contrast. The yellow/green calipers really pop with the white. That's one of the main reasons I went with white, because I thought all of the other colors looked silly with the bright calipers.

There's a lot of pearl in the paint, so it really shines when the sun hits it. The paint takes on a darker shade when exposed to less light. I also haven't washed mine in about two months, including taking it on a 10 hour road trip. Still, from the 20 foot rule it looks pretty clean. My WRB STI was tough to keep clean.

I highly recommend the front lip.

#20 ·
I love my white STI. The dark portions of the front bumper and dark wheels provide a good contrast. The yellow/green calipers really pop with the white. That's one of the main reasons I went with white, because I thought all of the other colors looked silly with the bright calipers.

There's a lot of pearl in the paint, so it really shines when the sun hits it. The paint takes on a darker shade when exposed to less light. I also haven't washed mine in about two months, including taking it on a 10 hour road trip. Still, from the 20 foot rule it looks pretty clean. My WRB STI was tough to keep clean.

I highly recommend the front lip.

Love your doors, where did you get them?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.