ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best cat-back exhaust that will work good with the god speed up pipe. I have been thinking about greedy evo or the Special Edition HKS Carbon / Titanium Hiper Exhaust . Need some opions.

·
Registered
772 Posts
pitbul09 said:
What is the best cat-back exhaust that will work good with the god speed up pipe. I have been thinking about greedy evo or the Special Edition HKS Carbon / Titanium Hiper Exhaust . Need some opions.
Dan likes the Titanium, the weight saving alone worth it he posted once.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well, you could try to just replace the rear muffler with a 4" Supertrapp. Its only around $110, weighs only 5 lbs, and is adjustable for both noise and power levels. Of course its not a $10000 chrome coffee can system, but it works and saves money for other things. Now, the 4" works fine on the stock pipes which is better for lowend torque, but if you wanted more topend, then you could go with a 5" Trapp and 3" cutom pipes.

Granted, its not the over-sized coffee can that is so popular, but it works great (proven in SCCA racing), and everyone who has heard it loves it. Some say it sounds like a Ducati.

·
Registered
555 Posts
HKS hyper is always my favorite. everytime I look at it, I still have smiles on my face. Carbon/Titanium is great combo.
HKS hyper also has a flex joint. it makes the Godspeed's downpipe fit just perfectly right. sounds good too. ok ok,,, I know I am bias, oh well.

P.S. HKS comes with a huge,, I mean huge tip, if that is not you are looking for, go with some other brands.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts